SBA’s New Rules/Regulations were presented by John Klein and Christine Williams. The power point slides are available .
John Klein is the Associate General Counsel for Procurement Law United States SBA. In this role,
- Principal legal advisor to senior SBA Agency officials and their staff with respect to the 8(a) Business Development program; the Agency’s Government Contracting programs, including the small business set-aside, subcontracting and Certificate of Competency programs; the HUBZone program; the Small Business Innovation Research program; the Size Standards program; the Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business program; and SBA’s internal contracting procedures.
- Suspension and Debarment Official for Procurement and Grant Programs United States SBA.
- Mr. Klein has been a lawyer in SBA’s Office of General Counsel since 1983.
Christine V Williams is the founder and managing partner of Outlook Law, LLC. She is
- Fellow of the American Bar Association.
- Former Partner at Two International Law Firms.
- Adjunct Law Professor.
- SBA Board for the 10th Region.
- SBA Award for Excellence in Advocacy.
- Nationally Recognized as a Best Lawyer for 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021.
- Recognized as one of the top 5 percent of lawyers in the Nation for Government Contracting by the Best Lawyers in America.
Here are the slides: October 2020 SBA Regulations-Brief Overview FINAL (003)